Thursday 11 February 2010

Steady, Steady!

A case of whoa! boy as I jumped in full of enthusiasm, messed up, but got it together pretty sharpish.

After a poor first race where I gained 2 and lost 5 ticks in quick succession the rest of my time was spent fruitfully! I upped my stakes to £3 trades for today and ended with a £0.98 profit. I couldn't spend more than a couple of hours trading today but it was ok.

My decision making, although wrong at times, was much faster than usual and I also found it more exciting, with a couple of heart pumping moments when I realised I’d layed twice. A case of in, out, in, out, in, in, whoops!, out out! Must have a word with the wife ;-)

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Heart pumping cos you'd laid two £3 lays in error, jeez you'll have a heart attack if you ever start playing with real money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, hmmm... never mind.

    It's all bank relative you know!

    ReplyDelete