Saturday 31 January 2009

A Surprising Day

It’s surprising because I didn’t expect to be trading at all. However Mrs decided to go to Plymouth today with a friend and the kids were out/working/xboxing/shopping or whatever they do these days so I thought I’d give it a go whilst compiling the introductory post.

I struggled to “jump on” any larger tick movements but put that down to my hesitation, it’s early days yet. However I didn’t lose a single trade and all but one went relatively stress free and even that one only went down 2 ticks before recovering.

For the Day

Traded 7 races today at £25.40 per trade with a £3.96 profit so:


Per Race Profit % = 2.22 (+0.72 against target)
Today’s Profit % = 15.59 (+5.59 against target)


For the Week

Traded 27 races this week on 5 days finishing on £25.40 per trade with a £12.32 profit so:

Ave Per Race Profit % = 1.79 (+0.29 against target)
Ave Per Day Profit % = 9.70 (-0.30 against target)

No trading for me tomorrow so will be back Monday trading at £25.60 per trade.

Have a good weekend

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment