Friday 18 March 2011

Another Go?

Time has been against me for… over a year? Well I didn’t realise it had been that long since I last posted.

I’ve not been inactive but have been unable to do any serious trading for a long time, the job is keeping me from it. However I have “kept my hand in" on a few things.

Last weekend I was doing some research on odds movement on football matches and stumbled upon something that may work for me, we’ll just have to see.

Anyway, I took the plunge today and renewed (for 1 month only) my Bet Angel Pro subscription and tried the strategy I’ve been looking at. Producing a net gain of £1.19 (an ROI of 8.95%) it seems to have worked, well for today at least.

I’m planning to have another go tomorrow if time permits. I need to as I’ve still another £28.80 to recover the cost of 1 months BAP subscription by the 18th April.

Cheers

Andy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andy

    Nice to see you back with your blog. Was it really a year ago you stopped writing - wow

    If you dont trade much, how come you dont use the free software (Geeks Toy?).

    Anyway, good luck and keep trying your new strategies.

    Cheers
    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pete

    Thanks for the acknowledgement and I'm looking forward to trying a few different strategies.

    The problem I have is a lack of time, or rather a lack of focussed time. I work nights and often do not feel like applying the level of concentration required to trade pre race, but I enjoy trading.

    This is something to "busy" me when I have an hour or so and the Toy, which I have used for over a year, does not give me the same as BA's Guardian & Excel features.

    Andy

    ReplyDelete