Monday 21 March 2011

How Do I Measure Up?

I did 3 matches today, no real concerns, all done & dusted within the space of 20 minutes and a net gain of £1.14. This still leaves me £25.62 to recover for the BAP subscription but I’m chipping away at it with no real danger?

What does concern me is that I do not know how well I am doing and I need to measure it in some way. It could be that the way I am trading I am achieving a poor result, it could be that it’s a good result.

I know it’s only 3 days but I need to know what the effect will be if it does not work, I can only hypothesise and the hypothetical maximum loss I would have experienced is the £10+ I noted on Saturday.

I do believe that it could be worse but need the actual situation to occur to enable me to learn more from they way I am trading.

But, hey ho, I’ll keep the positives as frequent as possible, I've given other punters my hard earned over the last few years ;-)

Cheers

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment