Friday 28 August 2009

Nothing Doing This Week (Sigh!)

Once again my apologies to any readers. I’ve had no time to trade this week at all and even though I’ve got today off, the first in over two weeks, I won’t be trading as I have some home stuff to be catching up on.

I’ve mentioned before that the business I work in is very heavily influenced by the holiday trade with a 50% increase in business from late July through to early September. We’ve had no extra staff and sickness and holidays to contend with and are operating with less than normal levels of staff for the winter!

All this has conspired to limit my free time these last few weeks which is a shame as I was hoping to use August as “springboard” to increasing my stake level from mid September. I expect this will now have to wait until the beginning of October at least.

I’ll have to go now as I’ve 300 feet of grass to cut! The garden is only about 100 feet long but the grass is now about 3 feet high!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment