Thursday 14 May 2009

Another Busy Week

No updates for nearly a week. Unfortunately I’ve had no time to trade whatsoever, which I find very disappointing. I’ve said before that if I could achieve a minimal income from trading that would be perfect (well nearly anyway). But it is also an enjoyable “hobby” for me so I do miss it when other commitments call.

At first glance I wasn’t too impressed with my figures for today, and I guess I’m not really anyway. However, I didn’t realise until I looked at the P&L that I’d only traded for about 90 minutes. Shortly after that the telephone rang and there I stayed until around 18:00. It wasn’t too long ago that I would struggle to make today’s profit in an afternoon, so I guess that £1.64 in 90 minutes is my daily positive (I always try and have at least one!)

Ok, so £1.64 is not a great deal but when I started this “journey” I’d be happier with less. The one thing I found today is that you can get out of practice, certainly for me that is. I haven’t traded since last Friday and I felt a little “rusty” today.

Once again I have tomorrow off, so a bit of reading, a bit of relaxation and, hopefully, a whole afternoon of trading!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment