Thursday 16 July 2009

Slow Going

Although I was quite tired today, after a busy nights work, I traded but never really got with it all afternoon. I took a phone call from a business colleague around 16:15 and used that as an excuse to quit for the day.

I found trading extremely hard work today and missed quite a few opportunities so, although I made a bigger profit than yesterday, I feel I was not at my best.

However, I managed to turn in a small profit of £0.66 on a back traded £237, making my ROI just under 0.28%, small fry but still a profit.

I’m not working tonight so I’m off out for a few beers this evening (only a few, honest). I’ll be staying away from home and coming back for lunchtime tomorrow.

Hopefully I’ll be sufficiently refreshed to trade tomorrow afternoon.

Catch you soon.

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment