Friday 3 July 2009

So So Friday

I could have been better but, I suppose, It could have been much worse. My best trades came in my first race. Unfortunately, so did my worst and this left me a little cagey for the remaining few races I managed to trade.

I had a number of interruptions during the afternoon and this also conspired to damage my concentration somewhat. However, I managed to pull in a small profit of £0.64 for the day with no losing races after the first.

I “back” traded just over £330 so my ROI for today was a measly 0.19% but that is better than a loss!

I was going to watch the rest of the Roddick/Murray match before going to bed. I hoped it wouldn’t be too long a match as I start work at 10pm tonight. Unfortunately I decided to install IE8 and update the blog. I then found that IE8 does not allow you to copy and paste and, as I compile my blog in MS Word, this was no use to me. I’ve just uninstalled and reverted back to IE7 and everything works fine now.

And Andy Murray has lost, better luck next year.

Both Mrs TG and me are on holiday next week so I expect my trading will be very limited, I will update if I get the chance so have a good weekend and a good week.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment