Tuesday 14 July 2009

Some Mediocre Results

I managed to get some trading in on Saturday afternoon and it went ok but I was quite fortunate in the 15:25 at Ascot. I backed, expecting a fall in odds, and 4-5 ticks of money disappeared below me. I thought “ah bonus” and immediately went to lay off just as another load of money arrived and scooped another 6 ticks and the lay price shot down even further.

This time though I managed to trade out with just over £2 profit and other trades in the same race gave me a £2.85 profit overall.

However, today exactly the same thing happened to me in the 16:10 at Downpatrick only this time I was on the lay side first. I managed to get out at about a £3.00 loss and traded back to a £2.66 loss on the race.

I somehow feel that when you’re lucky something will take it and when you’re not lucky it’s just tough!

Never mind, over the 2 days I managed to stay in profit by £0.75.

Hopefully back again tomorrow.

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment