Friday 3 April 2009

Lucky Error?

Well I’ve had an excellent day but the bulk of it came from something I do not understand. I can only assume that someone or something was shining on me at the time.

I used the Bet Angel dutching option to back all selections at the lay price in the 14:20 Mussleburgh and it would appear that my back stake on “Nomoreblondes” was submitted twice. There were 2 selections left to match when it went in play and as the current odds were not that far away from my prices I left it go in play.

They were both matched in play and, fortunately for me “Nomoreblondes” went on to win. As I’m unsure quite what happened I have emailed David at Bet Angel to see if he can throw any light on it.

Anyway, that aside, my trading went its usual “death of a thousand cuts” style with no losing races but minimal profits each time. The total profit for today was a massive, by my standards, £21.22 and my best day to date! Even with the £17.87 taken out of the equation the modest £3.35 achieved wasn’t too bad for me.

I’ll be interested to know if David can shed any light on the lucky race, I wouldn’t mind doing that a few more times :-)

Cheers


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your best day ever...even if it was by luck...profit is profit.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done andy,i think luck still plays a part even in trading,all the best profit is profit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks LRB & Anon

    I'm usually prone to plenty of luck, it's just most of it is bad :-)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete