Saturday 11 April 2009

Not Much Time Today

Unfortunately I only had a very limited time to trade today but managed to get just under an hour and 3 races in. After last weeks connection problems I thought I might leave Saturdays alone but, though not perfect, my connection was substantially better than last week.

I was a bit disappointed with the first race as I exited too early, I got matched at a good price and expected the price to increase but it just held there for about 25 seconds. Then the WOM pressure reversed so I exited at scratch only to see the odds jump 7-8 ticks within the next 10 seconds, such is life.

The other 2 races provided no real problems with a small profit in both but I’ve had to call it quits for today as I’m taking Mrs TraderGray out for a meal tonight. I ended today with a £1.04 profit for about an hour in front of the PC, better than some days for me.

I didn’t have a chance to test further what I commented on in my last post so, hopefully, I’ll have anther go next time I trade. I’m not sure if this will be before Tuesday so have a good weekend and happy trading.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Well done again Andy, I know it's quite absurd to say cause we're talking about small amounts. I hope we'll all have chance to see bigger numbers on next posts.
    In the meantime, Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Antonio

    I'm thinking the same myself, about the bigger numbers. Overall I am too cautious but I realise that if I am to do anything much then I have to be a bit more adventurous. I’ll see what the next two weeks brings and take it from there.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete