Saturday 7 March 2009

Cautious or Sensible?

After yesterday, probably the last few days really, I figured I ought to trade today if I had the chance. I’m not sure what stage my trading may be at but I felt I might use the last few days’ performance as an excuse not to trade. So off I go and I can’t figure out whether I am ok or not with how it went.

On the one hand I struggled to make any trades, watching many opportunities pass me by. In one instance I expected this particular horse to continue a steady downward trend and followed it with the mouse icon from 5.60 to 3.65 without placing a trade.

On the other hand my bank increased by 1.16% and I made a profit of £2.73. I had no losing trades though quite a few scratch trades and, in fact 5 scratch races. Also, despite some poor days I’ve actually made £11.09 this week with a bit of luck (good & bad), a fair wind, etc. etc.

So I guess overall I’m ok, a bit over cautious and very sensible. However, I suspect my mindset is not correct so I will definitely take tomorrow off, yep that’s a promise I won’t be trading tomorrow to give me a bit of a rest so I’ll catch up on Monday.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment