Friday 20 March 2009

My Testing Time

Today I played around with a few of the Bet Angel features so it’s been a bit of a mixed day and would have been profitable except that I made another mistake in the 15:05 Lingfield.

I used the “Manual Bet” screen to green up instead of the normal methods I’ve been using but I guess I didn’t fully understand the way it works. I do now though and had Fly In Johnny come in first I would have been £2,031.60 up but I had to settle for a £2.15 loss instead, never mind. What I actually did to green up was the reverse of what I should have done.

Another mistake, of my own making, in the 17:20 Lingfield cost me £1.73. I just didn’t get out of the trade early enough and let it run about 30 seconds too long. Anyway, these two combined caused me to turn in net loss for the day of £1.20. Mind you my mistakes used to cost me significantly more so I’m not too unhappy with today, perhaps just a little disappointed.

I managed to get more trades through but I found trading a bit tough today. I will have a look at the results to see why. However, I’m looking forward to trading tomorrow as I expect it’ll be a busy day in the markets.

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment