Wednesday 25 March 2009

A Couple of Races

The new job is still “harvesting” my previously free (ish) afternoons but I will get that down soon so that I can concentrate more on trading in the afternoons.

I had a nice surprise this week. I get a company car with the new job and wasn’t expecting it for a few weeks but a new Astra arrived so I took it out for a spin. Not my personal choice of car (I’m a Fix Or Repair Daily kind of guy) but hey, beggars can’t be choosers.

Anyway, despite a very late session at the PC, I managed to trade a couple of the later races this afternoon. I didn’t break any records but no losses either so it went ok with a small profit of £0.86.

I’m currently re-reading Peters book “Profitable Betting Exchange Strategies”, given to us at the seminar, and I’m reading things that have already slipped my mind so here’s to “Onwards and Upwards!”

Cheers


3 comments:

  1. Regarding the trading course, could you tell me the start time/finish times, is it a full day??

    How many other people attend the course??

    Do you receive the software as part of the price??

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I had my 1st blog deleted somehow, so would appreciate if you can update my blog, in your, my blog list when you have the time, the new blog is

    http://tradingtheplacemarkets.blogspot.com/

    Many Thanks,

    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anon

    The course is a full day, 9:00 for 9:30 to 18:00 ish and Peter is always willing to let it run a bit if necessary.

    There were 21 on the course I believe, a great bunch of guys and very intreresting to talk to other traders as it can be a bit of a lonely pursuit.

    Not sure about the Software. I had already purchased Bet Angel Pro, my 2nd full year in fact. I thought that a discount is available if purchased at the same time as the course but I can't seem to find any reference to it now.

    Hope this helps.

    Cheers





    Hi Steve

    No probs, done already. I wondered where you had gone to, glad you are back in business.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete