Thursday 5 March 2009

Very Costly Day Today

I had to take the car for MOT today (£47.00), MOT fail (est £230.00), 2 new tyres (£65.00), oh, and guess what, the insurance is due in 2 weeks, just had the reminder for £855.00 fully comp for me, Mrs, son (22) & daughter (18). Best of all it’s the Mrs car and her and the kids drive it mainly!

To top it all off I started work at midnight, all our deliveries were very late due to the snow in Devon & Cornwall so I didn’t finish until noon, rushed to the MOT, rushed to the garage, rushed to the tyre services, rushed home and the kids said “you’re late, what’s for dinner?”. Following my reply they haven’t spoken to me all afternoon, bloody heaven!

Seriously, after all that I probably shouldn’t have traded but had a quick go and lost £1.41, still that’s nearly £22 better off than yesterday!

I haven’t had any sleep today and as I’m back in at midnight tonight I’ll keep this short and get some shut eye.

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment