Monday 9 March 2009

I Made a Pound

After a day off trading yesterday I thought I’d be refreshed for today. During Sunday afternoon I took some odds stats from in-play football matches as I’m interested in doing some “event” trading i.e. goals, corners etc. Anyway I just took some stats, nothing else.

I wasn’t working last night, yep I do get one night off per week, and this week I couldn’t get my sleep pattern correctly. This resulted in me being very tired when it came to trading this afternoon so after a short while I decided to call it a day.

Not a great deal happened, I lost on the first race, as normal, and ended up a whole £1.00 up after about 1½ hours trading. I packed it in at that time simply because I felt too tired.

I’m back to work tonight so I’m hoping that my sleep pattern will return to normal so I can put in a better effort tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment