Thursday 5 February 2009

Back After a Few Days

4 days seems a long time not to trade so in I go today full of enthusiasm, aiming to break all records and guess what…?

Well no big profits, but no losses either, a nice steady day with just one heart-stopping moment. I broke my own rules and entered the market long before I normally do and the position went against me. I then took the trade in-play, this time I was lucky and it won’t be next time I know.

So I’ve learnt from this and will carry this lesson forward and, hopefully, not make the same mistake again. I’m just a little disappointed that I broke my own rules.

Anyway for today I traded 6 races at £25.60 per trade with a £2.31 profit so:

Per Race Profit % = 1.50 (Exact to target)
Today’s Profit % = 9.02 (-0.98 against target)
Profit v Bank = +0.88%
New Trading Level of £25.70



Cheers

1 comment: