Wednesday 18 February 2009

Only Just Made a Profit!

I’m a little disappointed after today’s trading, more so than yesterdays. I tried to replicate my performance after yesterdays poor start and for some reason I really wasn’t with it.

It was pretty much a win/lose/win/lose/win/lose sort of day coupled with me not realising I’d possibly clicked my position twice, or closed my position manually as the stop loss fired, I’m not entirely sure. Maybe someone could enlighten me as to whether the latter is possible (I use Bet Angel Pro).

I took a break for about 40 minutes in the middle of today’s card but I didn’t come back as refreshed as I thought I would.

Anyway I did make a profit, albeit £0.32 for the day, so at least I didn’t lose.


I also think I’m more tired than I thought as I’m yawning (a hazard of working nights) whilst writing this so I’ll keep it short and just say…

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment