Sunday 15 February 2009

No Rest For The Wicked

OK, so I said I’ll be back on Monday, I’ll have to stop telling you that I may not trade tomorrow…

I did a bit of a test today. I was enlightened by ronnie2ticks as to the ability to trade at higher levels, even at 100% bank, so I gave it a short go today. Nothing major, just over a couple of hours and earned roughly £1.59 per hour.

What I will now trade at is a maximum liability of 25% of my trading bank by using the “Auto Stake” option in Bet Angel as in the picture below.


This means if backing first I will stake at £67 and laying first will limit the liability to £67, so at 2.0 odds my lay stake will be £67 and at 5.0 odds my lay stake will be £16.75.

I will run this for a week and, if all goes well, will lift the liability to 50% of my trading bank.

I’m not sure how to present any stats for this so I will just continue to post my profit & loss picture for now.


Anyway, thanks to Ron for the information and catch you all tomorrow I expect.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment