Saturday 21 February 2009

Composure Day

So, after yesterday’s performance a little soul searching was required. Having had a brief look at what I’ve done differently I believe it could be that I have not been trading over the last few days to the same guidelines I’ve adopted from the beginning.

Being a cautious trader I’ve been making 10 – 20 trades per day, a couple per race maybe. The last few days I’ve made roughly 8 per race and I think I am probably trying to “force” a trade rather than waiting for my recognisable opportunities.

So, back to basics for today, no losing trades and 1 scratch trade, making a total profit of £4.06.

Although the amount is small, I’m quite pleased with how my trading went today, I hope this is the shape of things to come.


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment