Saturday 28 February 2009

Just A Little For Today

Yesterday I was looking forward to trading today, but following a busy nights work and a late finish I didn’t really feel up to it. I didn’t get my normal morning sleep and when I sat down at the PC I was still tired, not good for trading anyway.

Despite this I did throw in a few trades in which I came out with 2 wins and a scratch. It was obvious to me that my heart wasn’t in it and I felt I didn’t have the right “courage in my conviction” when looking to make trades. Although I did watch many go the way I expected I guess I had some psychological issues too, so I thought it would be a good idea to call it a day.

Anyway, I ended with a massive £0.31 profit for about an hour of trading which is better than throwing good money after bad.


It has been a tough week for me with various issues, both work and home, so I guess it may have affected my performance overall. However, again I think I have taken some small steps forward in my trading ability, lets see.

I don’t expect to be trading Sunday as we will be visiting my parents so I’ll be back on Monday. Have a good weekend.

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment