Friday 13 February 2009

Friday 13th, Unlucky?

I read Adams 13th Feb post before setting up and took a note of his last comment “The quicker you can accept what has happened, the more focused you will stay”. Here’s a guy making more than a living from trading, someone to learn from.

So I decided to trade today and I turned in a decent profit after a very slow start. I think I started slower because of the incident yesterday but I soon got into the swing of things. The final profit level was a pleasant surprise and, as I only traded for 2 hours, a £2.75 per hour earnings rate.

For today I traded 6 races with a £5.50 net profit so :

Per Race Profit % = 3.43 (+1.93 to target)
Today’s Profit % = 20.60 (+10.60 to target)
Day on Day Bank Variance = +1.92%
New Trading Level of £27.00


Now I feel tired and I may well take a break from trading this weekend. It has been a busy week at work, an interesting week trading and a stressful week with Mrs TraderGray having job interviews.

Have a good weekend.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment