Thursday 19 February 2009

Some Good Work Undone

Hmmm… what a day, my trading went fine, a bit here a bit there, a couple went against me but most went for me so pretty pleased in the main how the trading went.

However for the last 2 races I tried some in-play stuff for a change, only £2 lays, and it is quite obvious that I don’t know Bet Angel as well as I thought I did. This resulted in a loss on the day of £28.84 and £34.00 of that loss came from those last 2 races.

So, on a positive note my pre-race trading netted a profit of £5.16 and although my Betfair balance is now £249.20, £0.80 less than when I started, I have been able to draw a £25.00 “dividend” and I am, on paper at least, still £24.20 up.

Tomorrow, strictly pre-race trading only as sometimes it’s hard to see a positive when I get it so badly wrong :-)

Cheers




1 comment:

  1. Start tomorrow back with your businesslike method...making steady profit.

    ReplyDelete