Saturday 7 February 2009

My Best Day Yet!

Ok, Ok, I know I'm only playing with small figures, but isn't it something to get excited about? I don't get paid £2.10 an hour to have a drink with my mates and I enjoy that too.

Well, again I didn't expect to be trading today but the opportunity arose so I had a go. I changed my tactics slightly, my focus being to raise my profit per race level and it seemed to work ok.

For today I traded 6 races at £25.80 per trade with a £4.19 profit which gives :

Per Race Profit % = 2.71 (+1.21 to target)
Today’s Profit % = 16.24 (+6.24 to target)
Profit v Bank = +3.53%
New Trading Level of £26.00


I started with a bank of £250 and although I've only traded on 8 days in the last 2 weeks. The bank now stands at £271.45, an increase of 8.58%. Just think if I'd put it in a high street bank that £250 would now be worth £250.09, and I'm having some fun as well!

Tomorrow I intend to look at my targets, it may be time to make them a little stiffer as my cumulative figures are 1.98% per race (target = 1.50%) and 10.39% per day (target = 10.00%)

Anyhow, I've rambled on long enough.

Cheers for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi andy,i myself are what you call an amateur trader, i use bettrader pro 4.5 which in my opinion is excellent, only trading using £20 back and lays but find i can make a few quid here and there mostly on the horses but also tennis will follow your blog with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard payslip. I did try Bet Trader Pro but found I preferred Bet Angel Pro. Just a personal preference I guess. I'm interested in trading tennis but have not tried it yet. I'll stick to what I know for now.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete